Digital Marketing Industry Visionary & Technologist
Visionary — I know that's a bold word to use when describing one's self. My background in large-systems database programming has given me the ability to "see" where automation will take digital marketing. It also affords me insight into the most logical steps Google will need to take while organizing the world's information.
I have been a software developer and architect for 35 years, 15 of which were as a contractor for the DoD (Department of Defense). I led large teams of developers, coordinating massive government software projects.
Over the last 20 years, I've leveraged my software expertise, deep knowledge of SEO, and unique understanding of user engagement to make some of the most powerful software and training courses used by SEO Agencies the world over.
- Currently developing Aesthetic Surgery & Medispa SEO and Lead Generation systems for Elite Aesthetics Club in concert with Anzu.
- Currently CEO of Semantic Revolution / Market Domination Solutions
- Previously CEO of Theme Zoom LLC and Network Empire LLC, rated a top 10% Company by Paypal
- Over 20 years in in the Trenches with SEO and Digital Marketing.
- 2012 - Developed the systematic perpetual marketing approach designed to dominate markets, used today by thousands of SEO professionals.
- Digital Marketing Technology Visionary (12 Years creating software tools for SEO professionals):
- Krakken; a SAAS LSI Market Analysis tool capable of breaking vertical markets into segments, demonstrating the value matrix and top competitors of each segment; highlighting the most profitable segments in each market - 2008-2017
- TLKT and Killer Keywords; SAAS LSI Keyword analysis tool
- Painfinder; a tool to find FAQs and Pains in your market
- Various WP Plugins and Themes, including silo plugins that automate the ideal thematic onsite linking structure allowing you to rank for more keywords with fewer inbound links
- DoD Software Development Contractor for 15 years
Digital Marketing Training
- Trained over 3000 SEO professionals since 2006, and I continue to provide training courses today.
- Created Industry's first Online Marketing Certification in 2008 which, by 2014, developed into a 12 month training program with a week-long annual Certification Event.